Another People Power?

Monday, May 3, 2010

Before anything else, I am not endorsing any candidate for any position nor am I trying to bash anyone. This post is just a result of what I heard from the news tonight.


Seriously, Noynoy, why try to incite the Filipino people to another People Power? Why make a statement at all about People Power. The elections haven't even started? Is this all about setting the minds of the people to another revolution in case YOU don't win?

Please do forgive me for ranting about this readers. It's just upsetting that the minds of the people are being conditioned this way. I believe (again my personal opinion) that if you really are sincere in wanting to help the people, you don't try to do it this way. Should you lose, why not work with whoever is in power? If these candidates are sincere, they don't need to be in power to serve the people.

It's so frustrating that however we, the common people, try to help our country, people in power will still want to destabilize it if they don't get their way. It's soooooo obvious that it is us who will suffer. The meager wages that we earn will get us nowhere, maybe not even enough for a day's living, if things get out of hand just because some people don't like the election outcome.

So please, whoever wins, help us. I'm so scared of how my daughter's life will be if things keep going this way.

Thanks for reading.



MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

1 thought/s shared. Click to add yours.:

Verna Luga Tuesday, May 04, 2010 10:17:00 PM  

Don't worry Mommy, they will get by ... ahihii .... I go for Gibo! but don't like Gloria, that 's the only thing I dislike about him... he's associated witb Gloria... thanks for the drop ...

Reply to comment

Comment hereDoFollow Badge - Blue2

I'd love to know your thoughts and all comments on this blog are DoFollow. :D




Recent "Tots" from friends.

Current Top Commentators (July 2011)


Get Widget Here

Linkies I joined

Parenting Blogs

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP