Alone time with my princess

Saturday, May 1, 2010

This afternoon is officially our alone time. Me and my little one will be spending the afternoon together, alone. Since "she" left, my mom has been sleeping over and my siblings come during the day to help clean the mess.

Since it was the weekend, I told them that I probably could handle it alone, but again probably wouldn't be able to clean up since I'll be looking after my tot. They're still coming over early tonight to fix a busted sink. They don't want me to get my hands THAT dirty. They're scared I might infect my girl with bacteria or something.

Oh well, the good thing is I'm slowly adjusting. I'm waking up early now to do laundry and some chores, then prepare for the day. I know I'll be fine real soon, I have lots of people wishing me well.

I'm sorry for writing about this again, but this seems to be the best outlet for my anger, frustration and joy. I know you understand about the anger and frustration part, but the joy? It's because it brought my family closer, and I came to realize a lot of things this week.

Now I can really say, it was good riddance. My house is now a home... and I can feel the love as soon as I walk through the front door.



MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

1 thought/s shared. Click to add yours.:

VKT Saturday, May 01, 2010 1:55:00 PM  

I had to go back and read several posts to catch up on what happened. Shame on your neighbor. I know that feels like such a terrible betrayal. I am so sorry that happened to you.

Reply to comment

Comment hereDoFollow Badge - Blue2

I'd love to know your thoughts and all comments on this blog are DoFollow. :D




Recent "Tots" from friends.

Current Top Commentators (July 2011)


Get Widget Here

Linkies I joined

Parenting Blogs

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP