General Cleaning

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

So she left, right??

OMG, I can't even begin to describe how messy and yucky my house is, well... was. No matter how you ask, I won't even tell you because it's just too embarrassing, really. I have never seen that many critters anywhere.

I so thank my entire family who spent the day with me cleaning the whole house. Now I can say it's a house. It will take another day or two, maybe even a week to make it spotless but dang, that's mighty fine for a 3-year worth of mess that she left. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, click here for my previous post.

Thanks to all your words of encouragement. I really needed it since I felt so helpless. I'm still in shock but with my family's help, I'll be fine before I even know it. Who would have known that something like a person's departure could be so traumatic!

Thanks for reading and happy hump day!

1 thought/s shared. Click to add yours.:

Witchie's Place Thursday, April 29, 2010 1:09:00 PM  

I'm confused Momma. What did she leave a mess? What critters?? lol That one seriously had my eyes popping open, lol. Thankfully you had your family to help out and things can get back to the way they should be! Luvz!!

Reply to comment

Comment hereDoFollow Badge - Blue2

I'd love to know your thoughts and all comments on this blog are DoFollow. :D




Recent "Tots" from friends.

Current Top Commentators (July 2011)


Get Widget Here

Linkies I joined

Parenting Blogs

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP