Tagged on Thursday

Thursday, April 29, 2010

It seems I've been Tagged on Thursday! Actually, it's more of a Photo Tagged. Thanks to Aimee from Our Family - From Scratch.

Here are the rules to play along:

1) Go to your photo files, select the 8Th photo folder.
2) Select the 8Th photo in that folder.
3) Post that photo along with the story behind it
4) Then challenge 8 blogging friends to do the same!



I forgot what she was watching but it said "Clap, clap, clap" or "Swing, swing, swing" so this is her version. Photo taken March 24th, 2010

Now to tag 8 blogging friend:
1. Witchie's Place
2. Pops up of my mind
3. Random Luck
4. Mageebaby
5. Pull up your Potty seat, this could take a while.
6. Woman's elan vital
7. The Ethertons
8. A Mom's Balancing Act

This is an exciting mix of friends since 3 of them are long-time friends, 1 from my first few days of blogging, and 3 new friends from Friday Follow.

As with Aimee, if I didn't tag you and you'd like to join, please, feel free to leave a comment and let me know to check out yours.

Have fun and have a great day!

3 thought/s shared. Click to add yours.:

nicquee Thursday, April 29, 2010 6:27:00 PM  

thanks for the tag sissy! pray that i'll be able to blog it soon. still swamped with work. fingers hurt because of excel! grrr.

Reply to comment
Krissy Thursday, April 29, 2010 11:26:00 PM  

Following late from Friday Follow. lol Better late than never!!

Hopefully you do the same and visit us!

http://theartsymom.tk

Reply to comment
Witchie's Place Friday, April 30, 2010 11:21:00 AM  

Awwww, thanx momma and of course you know you're gonna have to show me how to put the links of the 8 people AND you know that you and I are gonna keep going back and forth with this one, cuz I honestly don't know 8 people on here well enough yet...I'll figure out the 8 and you contact me with how to do the links...LOLOLOL!

Reply to comment

Comment hereDoFollow Badge - Blue2

I'd love to know your thoughts and all comments on this blog are DoFollow. :D




Recent "Tots" from friends.

Current Top Commentators (July 2011)


Get Widget Here

Linkies I joined

Parenting Blogs

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP