Hump Day

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Happy Hump Day everyone!

I'm glad it's Wednesday. I think I was able to do lots of things within the past 2 days. My sister and brother still helped with minor cleaning since I am SO afraid of critters/bugs/rodents (whatever) but after my crying bout the other day, I think I've finally reached the acceptance and realization stage of all this.

I'm happy that hubby only has a 4-day work week this week AND the same next week. I love it when he gets to spend lots of time with us. This week, I still have the GCs from my writing job so hopefully we can take the little one out for shopping. Yes, the GCs are for her, for baby clothes.

Before I forget, if any of you know of writing opportunities, please do let me know. I'd love to start an online career so I'd appreciate all your help fellow bloggers. I've tried signing up for Paid-to-write sites but most of them want blogs who are at least 90 days old. My blog will be turning 60-days this May 8th :)

Let me know through the comments please or send me a message. Thanks very much!



MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

0 thought/s shared. Click to add yours.:

Comment hereDoFollow Badge - Blue2

I'd love to know your thoughts and all comments on this blog are DoFollow. :D




Recent "Tots" from friends.

Current Top Commentators (July 2011)


Get Widget Here

Linkies I joined

Parenting Blogs

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP