Dear PLDT Part 1

Monday, April 5, 2010

My connection is still intermittent. I am starting to really hate PLDT now, not only because of the connection but also because of poor customer service. Last time something like this happened, they managed to fix my internet in 16 days, and phone in 14 days, and that was with me calling EACH and EVERY DAY to let them know I'm counting!! Let's see how long this one takes. I first called to report it April 2.

after stating the problem:

E. P. (PLDT CSR): May mga tests po tayong gagawin ma'am.

Momsy (still calm): Anong klaseng mga test? Sa connection ko? E kakawala lang so gumagana, paputol-putol lang every 3 mins. Ping? e wala ngang connection.

E. P. (pabalang na pagsagot): Hindi! Meron pang iba!

after stating the problem:
E.P. (PLDT CSR): We have to run some tests ma'am.

Momsy (still calm): What kind of tests? If physical connections from my computer to the device, there's no problem because I was just connected to the internet. I lost the connection right now so I don't think the problem is from my end. I'm just reporting that it gets cut-off every 3 mins or so. Ping test? We can't since there is no connection.

E.P. (with I presume a big smug on his face for me adding work to his currently full plate): No, there are other tests! (possibly even thinking of connecting the word "stupid customer" after that sentence)

THEN I LOST IT!!!! I told him I didn't want to talk to him anymore and if protocol says that a customer has to ask for a supervisor 3x before they can transfer, I told him 3x I wanted a supervisor.

Forgot to mention, that after 2 more times of him coming back to the phone and using the words "po" and "opo" again, AND trying his best to pretend to apologize that all 3 supervisors are taking calls and was told that it would take longer, he breathed a sigh of frustration on the phone's mic... seriously!

4 thought/s shared. Click to add yours.:

Verna Luga Tuesday, April 06, 2010 8:03:00 PM  

Akala ko ako lang .... my gosh .. pati ikaw pala Kat... I have not been bloghopping lately because of the slow connection ... grrr!

sana maayos na no ... dsl din ako ...

Reply to comment
Unknown Wednesday, April 07, 2010 12:53:00 AM  

hey mga kapatid..i heard from a PLDT agent na gumagamit or kumakabit ngayon ang pldt sa smart pero under observation pa kaya lagi tayong mahina ang connection...

Reply to comment
Liz Wednesday, April 07, 2010 12:54:00 AM  

Topak talaga yan. Nireklamo ko na din smart eh. You may want to check this out: http://www.wordyliz.com/2010/03/disgusted-with-smart-bro.html

I'll post their reply through email. I haven't had the chance to speak with a TSR or CSR eh. Good thing they dropped by my blog.

http://www.wordyliz.com/

Reply to comment
Witchie's Place Thursday, April 08, 2010 12:29:00 AM  

Is it your only source for internet there, hon? And if all their supervisors are "busy helping other customers" kinda makes you wonder what kind of service they provide...esp. w/the "have to ask for the supervisor 3x" rule.

Reply to comment

Comment hereDoFollow Badge - Blue2

I'd love to know your thoughts and all comments on this blog are DoFollow. :D




Recent "Tots" from friends.

Current Top Commentators (July 2011)


Get Widget Here

Linkies I joined

Parenting Blogs

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP