Easter at the Farm... sort of!

Monday, April 5, 2010

We decided to head to McKinley Hills for the Easter at the Farm activity after we heard mass. My little one had so much fun, and even the little once who went with us. I hope you enjoy some of the pictures!


Easter Mass at our Parish

Blessing of Holy Water

A beautiful Siberian Husky on display


I'm currently having internet connection problems.. more photos to be uploaded in bit. Please stay tuned.

3 thought/s shared. Click to add yours.:

Comment hereDoFollow Badge - Blue2

I'd love to know your thoughts and all comments on this blog are DoFollow. :D




Recent "Tots" from friends.

Current Top Commentators (July 2011)


Get Widget Here

Linkies I joined

Parenting Blogs

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP