Easter, easter, here we come!

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Have you visited your local parenting sites lately? I've seen lots of ads for Easter activities for the family. We're thinking of doing an egg-hunt in my Lola's (grandmother) house, or maybe checking out new scenery in one of the places nearby, or even bring our little one for the first time to a zoo!





Wondering how things will go today? Stay tuned... but in the meantime, what are YOUR plans for Easter? Care to share?

Check out my other blog My Game of Chance for what my Easter bunny delivered!

0 thought/s shared. Click to add yours.:

Comment hereDoFollow Badge - Blue2

I'd love to know your thoughts and all comments on this blog are DoFollow. :D




Recent "Tots" from friends.

Current Top Commentators (July 2011)


Get Widget Here

Linkies I joined

Parenting Blogs

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP