Update on Measles-scare

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I knew I was forgetting something when I was trying to organize this blog. Now I remember. I did a post a week and a half ago titled Spoilt Saturday fun! I did say it was found to be a reaction to an insect bite.

Being a first-time mom, we tend to over-react to things. I knew deep inside it wasn't the measles because she wasn't exhibiting the symptoms. The blotches were also different from the pictures online. My worry lessened a bit when my nurse-friend WV further explained how the rashes looked like and other things I should have looked out for. Even then, I told her, I wanted a doctor to tell me in my face, that it wasn't the measles just so to get this big balloon of worry off my chest.

Anyway, I just wanted to share why I was so worried again. Imagine your one and only child having these on her face!!!

3 thought/s shared. Click to add yours.:

nicquee Wednesday, March 31, 2010 3:21:00 PM  

We are praning mommies! Hahaha!

When the dark spots caused by insect bites won't go away from Ayex's arms and legs, we consulted her pedia and a derma for cure. Well, mas praning pala si Mon than I am because he was the one who kept on saying that we should ask our doctors. Hehehe

Reply to comment
Verna Luga Wednesday, March 31, 2010 5:44:00 PM  

OO nga passed this stage already ... iba na naman ...kalikutan ... LOL..

added you already Mommy Kat

see links... kung di mu makita tell me lang ... hehehe..

Some Things Are Free
Woman’s elan vital
In This Side of Town
Anything Davao

Reply to comment

Comment hereDoFollow Badge - Blue2

I'd love to know your thoughts and all comments on this blog are DoFollow. :D




Recent "Tots" from friends.

Current Top Commentators (July 2011)


Get Widget Here

Linkies I joined

Parenting Blogs

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP