She's 18 months TODAY!!

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Time flies so fast when you're having fun.

My little one will turn 18 months today, well at exactly 1836h. I can hardly believe she grew up so fast on me! I am so proud of my little princess. I "delivered" her into this world but she gave birth to me.

Happy 18th month birthday little miss prissy!! :D We love you so much!

2 thought/s shared. Click to add yours.:

Golden Wednesday, March 24, 2010 1:26:00 PM  

It's very fulfilling to become a Mommy, 'no? I also have a little baby, she just turned 18 months last 6th of March. I love this quote: "I "delivered" her into this world but she gave birth to me".

Lots of love,

Reply to comment
Unknown Thursday, March 25, 2010 1:50:00 PM  

It must be really exciting. It's my first time here, I am looking forward seeing a picture of her.

Reply to comment

Comment hereDoFollow Badge - Blue2

I'd love to know your thoughts and all comments on this blog are DoFollow. :D




Recent "Tots" from friends.

Current Top Commentators (July 2011)


Get Widget Here

Linkies I joined

Parenting Blogs

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP