Old friends, good times.

Thursday, March 25, 2010

I chanced upon an old friend yesterday through my yahoo messenger. Haven't seen her in 2 years! The last we chatted/texted was when she organized my supposed baby shower!

Glad to know she's back on her feet. I know she's had rough times for years but I'm so happy with what's going in her life right now. I hope it works well for you... and thanks for giving me a chance to earn from home. I'm seriously excited!

Now I remember the fun times. We'd work really hard and after a long day, just pig out, smoke and drink some (iced tea for me). I remember passing funny notes during serious meetings. I remember her teaching me how to put make up on (I still never do, btw). I remember a lot of things, but those were the days.

It's fun to reminisce sometimes. I don't often do that, I hate looking back. But sometimes, it enough to put a smile to your face and start the day right.

Good morning!

0 thought/s shared. Click to add yours.:

Comment hereDoFollow Badge - Blue2

I'd love to know your thoughts and all comments on this blog are DoFollow. :D




Recent "Tots" from friends.

Current Top Commentators (July 2011)


Get Widget Here

Linkies I joined

Parenting Blogs

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP