Exercise your brain part 1

Thursday, March 11, 2010

I've been thinking of what to write about for my third post but I haven't been able to come up with anything... until I thought maybe my mind's just not working right now. Then I remembered my sister's message yesterday on chat. That she had pictures I could put up in my new blog.

To shake things a bit, I've decided to go along with it. I'll be posting a series of pictures and tell me what the inner image is. You can probably google it but I hope you don't spoil the fun!!!



First off, relax your mind. I was told you need to get both the left and right brain working to see the inner image.

So let me know what you think! Post a comment.

Disclaimer: This is not a contest, this is just for fun!!!

0 thought/s shared. Click to add yours.:

Comment hereDoFollow Badge - Blue2

I'd love to know your thoughts and all comments on this blog are DoFollow. :D




Recent "Tots" from friends.

Current Top Commentators (July 2011)


Get Widget Here

Linkies I joined

Parenting Blogs

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP