My apologies for Chic In Black

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Because of my internet problem (or Blogger.com) problem, Chic In Black this week was not posted. I think it's too late to post it now since we will be having another one in 2 days so I'll reserve that post for Monday.

I will however allow 2 posts for Chic in Black for each participant in the event that they still posted an entry on their blogs. I think their entries for this week still deserve the visit and comment from all CIB enthusiasts.

So, my apologies for this week's snafu. I've already scheduled the post for Monday and it will be up by 12:00mn. Thank you so much for your understanding.

Like this post?
Subscribe to this blog by email HERE
Get updates via Facebook HERE
Follow me on twitter HERE

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

0 thought/s shared. Click to add yours.:

Comment hereDoFollow Badge - Blue2

I'd love to know your thoughts and all comments on this blog are DoFollow. :D




Recent "Tots" from friends.

Current Top Commentators (July 2011)


Get Widget Here

Linkies I joined

Parenting Blogs

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP