Chic In Black Monday 11 - Chocolate Ice Box Fudge

Monday, July 25, 2011

Welcome to Chic In Black Monday again. Our entry for this week is not only Chic, but is oh so super yummy! I recently bought a voucher for Di' Mark's Pizza in Alabang and used it a couple of weekends ago and although this dessert is not part of their deal, it really deserves a mention. (I know the cream looks a bit messy but it's all good once it hits your tummy.)

Photo taken by iPhone
mytotsexactly CIB Monday


Little Missy loved their Chocolate Ice Box Fudge. Maybe because we're both fans of chocolates and anything sweet, this one had such a rich, heavy chocolate flavor. She finished almost the entire serving, but my mom who's not a sweet tooth just managed a taste of it. She said it was too much for her.  I'm sure we'll have it again soon so another call to Di'Marks for a reservation is definitely coming up.

To join us in Chic In Black, please visit our first post for the mechanics - Chic In Black Monday #1, grab the code here (Chic In Black Badges) and then add your Chic In Black post URL (not your main blog URL please) to our linky below.



Like this post?
Subscribe to this blog by email HERE
Get updates via Facebook HERE
Follow me on twitter HERE

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

9 thought/s shared. Click to add yours.:

The Pepperrific Life Thursday, July 28, 2011 1:57:00 PM  

I'm a self-confessed chocoholic, so that is sheer heaven for me! I should definitely try that out..soon!

Reply to comment
A Monday, August 01, 2011 9:31:00 PM  

You had me at fudge! :D how I wish I can find a dessert as delectable as that! yums!

Reply to comment
Vitamix Australia Tuesday, August 02, 2011 2:50:00 PM  

it really deserves a mention. (I know the cream looks a bit messy but it's all good once it hits your tummy.)

Reply to comment

Comment hereDoFollow Badge - Blue2

I'd love to know your thoughts and all comments on this blog are DoFollow. :D




Recent "Tots" from friends.

Current Top Commentators (July 2011)


Get Widget Here

Linkies I joined

Parenting Blogs

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP