Weekend plans and Pink Friday #2

Friday, March 11, 2011

I'm so happy it's Friday! I haven't been this excited in a long time. So, why am I excited? Because we're going to go shopping during the weekend! Well first, we have to get her shots so doc visit on Sat and then its fun day on Sunday!

We are planning to go to Res|Toe|Run to claim little Missy's prizes for her win as Best Kiddie Pose (3 pairs of shoes from DC, Sanuk and Fitflops). It will be such a great reward after the little girl gets her vax shots on Saturday. Below is her winning photo:



The winning photo is also my entry for this week's Pink Friday.

How about you? Any plans for the weekend?
Hope you have a great weekend everyone! Be safe and have fun!

Like this post?
Subscribe to this blog by email HERE
Get updates via Facebook HERE
Follow me on twitter HERE

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

17 thought/s shared. Click to add yours.:

w0rkingAth0mE Friday, March 11, 2011 12:24:00 PM  

wow, cute naman ng pose na ito and congrats na rin. Happy Pink Fridays see my entry thanks

Reply to comment
Unknown Friday, March 11, 2011 12:55:00 PM  

I enroll na yan sa ballet class sis heheh, congrats wow, shopping winning what could you ask for hehehe

Reply to comment
Cheerful Saturday, March 12, 2011 4:48:00 PM  

i knew now why she won...it was really cute pose, very clever! congrats mommy! goodluck with her shots too. have a great weekend! :)

PinayMum - Mommy's Life Around...

Reply to comment
riablahgs Saturday, March 12, 2011 4:53:00 PM  

That pose is so adorable!

May I ask a small favor Mommy Kat? May I request for a linky love here in your blog for my homefamilyheart.com? I have already added yours in my blogroll when you filled up the form I posted in PMC (FB forum).

Have a nice Saturday!

God Bless,
Ria C

It's My Party
Home is Where the Heart Is
Red Lips and Pinky Toes
Handmade with LOVE

Reply to comment
♥ MomieQueen ♥ Saturday, March 12, 2011 10:46:00 PM  

wow that cute pose is really for the win. Congrats. now u'l get to have nice pairs of shoes.

btw. am a new follower. hope u can follow me back. thanks.

Reply to comment
Trish Sunday, March 13, 2011 9:31:00 AM  

ang galing naman ng iyong little baby girl! congratulations, sis! thanks for dropping by. :)

Reply to comment

Comment hereDoFollow Badge - Blue2

I'd love to know your thoughts and all comments on this blog are DoFollow. :D




Recent "Tots" from friends.

Current Top Commentators (July 2011)


Get Widget Here

Linkies I joined

Parenting Blogs

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP