Sunday Funday!

Monday, February 7, 2011

We had a blast yesterday!

First we had to run some errands, lunch at Big Plate, then off to the Podium mall for the ParenTIN.tv event (and to meet other mommy bloggers).

Watch our for my detailed post soon. I hope I can finish uploading/editing/watermarking the photos real soon (over 700+). Stay tuned!

I hope you had a great weekend with your family too!

Like this post? To subscribe to this blog by email, click HERE
Want updates via Facebook? Click HERE to take you to our Facebook page.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

4 thought/s shared. Click to add yours.:

ladymishel Tuesday, February 08, 2011 4:02:00 PM  

Hi, can't wait to see the photos. It was an unforgettable experience for me =)

Reply to comment
Sample Sales Letters Tuesday, February 08, 2011 7:29:00 PM  

Seems a big thrill for us to see your photos on your next post. Will looking forward to check on 'em them soon.

Reply to comment
ladyguinevere28 Wednesday, February 09, 2011 11:18:00 PM  

That is so much fun, I hope I've also join you mommies. Be there next time, anyways I am following you now hope you could also do the same. Here is my link: http://singlemotheronthego.blogspot.com/

Reply to comment

Comment hereDoFollow Badge - Blue2

I'd love to know your thoughts and all comments on this blog are DoFollow. :D




Recent "Tots" from friends.

Current Top Commentators (July 2011)


Get Widget Here

Linkies I joined

Parenting Blogs

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP