I now follow

Thursday, February 3, 2011

This blog's comment section is now officially Do-Follow.

But because it is do-follow, I've alse enabled comment moderation just in case spammers find their way here. I do hope you understand.

Looking forward to reading more of your thoughts and thanks in advance to those who will.

Like this post? To subscribe to this blog by email, click HERE
Want updates via Facebook? Click HERE to take you to our Facebook page.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

8 thought/s shared. Click to add yours.:

kat Thursday, February 03, 2011 10:28:00 PM  

oks lang yan sis Kat..yong Lifestyle ko nga din eh..under moderation na kasi may mga spammers.

adgi muna ako dito hehe.

Reply to comment
Unknown Friday, February 04, 2011 12:17:00 AM  

Hi thanks so much for the friendship, i followed you nice blog you got. it rocks!

Reply to comment
Amy @ Marvelous Mommy Friday, February 04, 2011 12:27:00 AM  

I just switched to do-follow as well! I have gotten some CRAZY comments too! Luckily my spam filter catches them!

Reply to comment
w0rkingAth0mE Friday, February 04, 2011 10:58:00 PM  

That's a good thing kat yon new site ko my nag spam na agad need ko rin to moderate yon comment.

Reply to comment
Eric : Manila Blog Saturday, February 05, 2011 6:48:00 PM  

congratulations! and yes...expect a lot of spam as well...but they will be manageable. just think in this: the more spam you get it means that's how popular your blog is! :)

Reply to comment
Anonymous,  Thursday, March 03, 2011 9:03:00 PM  

When is actually the actual i phone five ( or the successor of the apple iphone 4) supposed to be released? As i lost my apple iphone a little while ago, and I was thinking about if I must obtain the iphone4 at this moment or wait for the i phone 5... As well, I been told the actual i phone 4's display screen shatters simply if you ever drop it w/o an instance. Is actually that true?

Reply to comment

Comment hereDoFollow Badge - Blue2

I'd love to know your thoughts and all comments on this blog are DoFollow. :D




Recent "Tots" from friends.

Current Top Commentators (July 2011)


Get Widget Here

Linkies I joined

Parenting Blogs

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP