Starbucks charged Saturday... and a doughnut.

Monday, November 8, 2010

We get to sleep-in late on Saturdays, but this Saturday, something was just nudging me to stand up and start my day.

I was so excited for the day because we were meeting up with Tita Tin and Tito Joel. They were having their pre-nup pictures taken at Fernbrook and agreed to meet us afterward. I was to get the cloths for my little Missy's first flower girl dress! I've seen the design online and it's so simple and pretty.


The bride (Tita Tin) and the Flower Girl


We met at Starbucks El Molito and I got my first glimpse of the planner and the holiday treats. I was curious about the Christmas Holiday Wrap after reading Mommy Ro of Animetric World's blog post about all the yummy goodies (Read here, Starbucks Cheer Party) so I tried one. After my first bite however, little Missy took over. She ate half of it. I let her keep eating it because I know it's healthy for her, then whatever she left, hubby and I just shared. I hope I can still go to a Cheer Party though, I'd love to have one of those again AND try out the other cakes, pastries and bread.
Photo courtesy of Animetric's World

After our meeting, we headed off to another Starbucks at Boni since hubby had to meet with some friends. I knew it would take some time so Little Missy and I went around. For the long part, we just played at Hobbes and Landes. I especially liked that there was a Robotics Workshop at that time. I love seeing children with their parents just bonding and doing something they love. I am not sure if it were Lego blocks that they were using, but they were making catapults out of it. This makes me want to get preggo and have son soon! hehe

We then played with the green tubes again but this time she was comfortable enough for me to leave her alone on the other end. We were talking back and forth through the tubes for a good minute or two before she looked for me. When she saw I was just on the other end, she went back and we started playing again.

For the other parts, we watched a lot of dogs, skateboarders and kids in their scooters. But to end the perfect day, she got a free pink mini doughnut from Krispy Kreme, a hat and a balloon. What more can a little girl ask for?

How about you? Had a fun Saturday?

Like this post? To subscribe to this blog by email, click HERE
Want updates via Facebook? Click HERE to take you to our Facebook page.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

6 thought/s shared. Click to add yours.:

spinninglovelydays Tuesday, November 09, 2010 7:25:00 AM  

Sounds like a thoroughly fun day - my daughter loves hanging out at Serendra too and it's always a tough job to get her to leave the lego table at Hobbes and Landes :)
Spinning Lovely Days

Reply to comment
Sound Proud International Tuesday, November 09, 2010 8:58:00 PM  

I think the little lady had a fun-filled weekend. Nice to have bonding moments with these little kids.

Reply to comment
Mel_Cole Wednesday, November 10, 2010 5:49:00 PM  

So cute mommy and daughter photo :) I followed you here today sis.

Hope you will do the same. Adgi muna ako.

Reply to comment
Josie Thursday, November 11, 2010 6:39:00 PM  

hi Kat, you're asking for Payu2blog, they don't accept from blogspot and blogger platform anymore, sana kung naapproved ka na dati okay lang, pero yung new, they won't accept na, pati free-hosted.

Reply to comment

Comment hereDoFollow Badge - Blue2

I'd love to know your thoughts and all comments on this blog are DoFollow. :D




Recent "Tots" from friends.

Current Top Commentators (July 2011)


Get Widget Here

Linkies I joined

Parenting Blogs

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP