One step at a time

Saturday, November 20, 2010

These were pictures taken last weekend. I want to share one of my indescribable feelings as a Mommy. Somehow, seeing these pictures again made me realize that she has indeed grown up. She is getting to be independent and as a parent, I need to let her go her own way sometimes.


She wanted to catch bubbles with other kids


Slowly moving away from me


A quick look back to check if Mom is still there if she needs help


Then she moves on, on her own


I find it comforting yet heartbreaking. She is slowly learning the ropes of life, I know. But as a mother, it is hard to just let go.

What a better way to end the day though. At the end of the rainbow, I know something good will come out of all this. Looking forward to a long future with my not-so-little Missy. I just hope she takes it one step at a time.


Any similar experience you may want to share? Have a great weekend.


Like this post? To subscribe to this blog by email, click HERE
Want updates via Facebook? Click HERE to take you to our Facebook page.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

3 thought/s shared. Click to add yours.:

Sue Mac Saturday, November 20, 2010 12:00:00 PM  

You will always be her Mum and she will alway reach for your hand, for she know at the touch of your hand she will find love
take care my friend
Sue

Reply to comment
Unknown Sunday, November 21, 2010 5:48:00 AM  

It's always a question when are we going to let go of them. It's tough but we have to in due time.

Parenthood

Reply to comment

Comment hereDoFollow Badge - Blue2

I'd love to know your thoughts and all comments on this blog are DoFollow. :D




Recent "Tots" from friends.

Current Top Commentators (July 2011)


Get Widget Here

Linkies I joined

Parenting Blogs

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP