I saw Mommy thanking Santa Claus Part 2

Friday, November 19, 2010

Look who handed us our prize! (What we won? Please read "I won!")

I do have pics of my own but I wanted to wait for Rustan's to publish the photos first, after all this made possible because of them (Rustan's Wishlist Contest). I'll just post my photos later on.

I thought it was a regular photo op. A representative handing us our prize, you know, the usual stuff. We were surprised when we said we had to go a certain "area". Seeing Santa there with all the Christmas decors certainly made us feel that this was truly a wonderful Christmas gift.

Even my little girl was surprised that Santa was handing her the gift, this early! I felt so content and happy when she wanted me to give her a little smack.





After a little convo with Santa, and him singing Frosty the Snowman with us, we finally had a real, formal photo taken.



This is truly a memorable experience for us. One day my little girl can really say that she saw Mommy thanking Santa Claus.

What's on your wishlist? Maybe it's one of the items on their wishlist and YOU can be the next winner!


Like this post? To subscribe to this blog by email, click HERE
Want updates via Facebook? Click HERE to take you to our Facebook page.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

1 thought/s shared. Click to add yours.:

Comment hereDoFollow Badge - Blue2

I'd love to know your thoughts and all comments on this blog are DoFollow. :D




Recent "Tots" from friends.

Current Top Commentators (July 2011)


Get Widget Here

Linkies I joined

Parenting Blogs

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP