Happy Thanksgiving to all

Friday, November 26, 2010

I know the year isn't over yet, and even if I'm not in the USA I'd like to share what I'm thankful for.

  1. My hubby - For working so hard just to give us the life he thinks we deserve. I don't ask for a lot but he has high expectations. He believes that "When you shoot for the moon and end up short, you'll end up among the stars." I thank him for providing our needs and for always sticking up for us.
  2. My little Missy - For sharing her eyes. Through her eyes, I learned to view the world in a whole new perspective. Also, for teaching me how to live, how to laugh, and how not to take things for granted.
  3. For being a stay-at-home. I have never regretted giving up my career to take care of my little girl. With this new lifestyle, I have learned how it is behind the scenes and be grateful for everything my mother did for us. She was a stay-at-home mom too. My hope now is that I become or at least be able to accomplish half of what she has done for our family.
  4. My mother, siblings, grandmother and godmother - For being with me every step of the way. From pregnancy to now, they are always "on-call" for anything I might need. I can always rely on them for everything, looking after little Missy when I have to go to the hospital, repairing furniture and appliances, cleaning house when my helper left... everything!
  5. The Blogosphere - I only started blogging this March but I am thankful for everything I have accomplished. I have managed to earn a little extra for our needs and the blessing keep on coming. I also thank everyone I have met up with through blogging for teaching me new things. Be it technical (about html or coding), to writing or money making techniques, I am grateful for the knowledge, time, and patience you have shared with me.
  6. For my online friends (HML, OCB, BC). Being in different countries certainly didn't stop us from sharing stories and tips. Thank you for sharing your life with us and for making ours extra special. Thank you for the surprise gifts and most especially, your support during the times we needed it. You will forever be my extended family from afar :)
  7. Lastly, and most importantly, to God Almighty, for making all this possible.
Happy Thanksgiving to all. Wherever you are, I know you're thankful for something in your life. Be safe and more blessings to come for all of us.

Like this post? To subscribe to this blog by email, click HERE
Want updates via Facebook? Click HERE to take you to our Facebook page.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

2 thought/s shared. Click to add yours.:

Comment hereDoFollow Badge - Blue2

I'd love to know your thoughts and all comments on this blog are DoFollow. :D




Recent "Tots" from friends.

Current Top Commentators (July 2011)


Get Widget Here

Linkies I joined

Parenting Blogs

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP