Tuesday, October 19, 2010
If you haven't read Part 1 yet and would like to see our umm.. old pictures and my story, read it here - When Moms and Babies Meet Part 1.
After a year and 8 months, the BC Moms and Dads finally met again last October 9th. This time it was organized as a kiddie party by Chie. It was a good idea to have it at McDonalds so that our event would be almost hassle-free. An emcee, games and props, a mascot appearance and the venue will already be provided for... and clean-up afterwards.
It started out as just an EB but since Wheng will be celebrating her birthday this month, she offered to pay for the venue fee as her blow-out. In turn, we bought her a cake :) From what money we have collected, Chie also bought cupcakes for the kids and boxes of brownies as souvenirs for each family who attended. Other moms who came also gave some treats for the kids.
My big heartfelt THANK YOU to
- Tita Chie for organizing this shindig ;)
- Tita Wheng for being the venue sponsor
- Tita Levie and family for flying in from Davao and for my little missy's newest fave, her fluffy red bag (red, pink or fuschia bags for girls and Ben 10 trucks for boys)
- Tita Geejay for the sweet treats
- Milkita for the yummmmmmmmy candies
- Tita Nicquee for the warm welcome ("Ayan! dumating din!" lol)
- AND to all the Mommies, Daddies and not-so babies who party-ed with us!
From L-R (bottom): Tita Mira and Charm, Tita Geejay and Gianna, Tita Nicquee and Ayex (and Maxyn, not in picture), and Tita Jackie and Josh Raven.
Thank you also to Tito Jon, Tita Michelle, Justin and little baby, as well as Tita Flor, Tito Dex and Zoe who made it but after the photo op. Not in the picture are some of the Daddies who were patiently waiting or were taking the photos.
Maraming, maraming salamat po. Until next time!
Like this post? To subscribe to this blog by email, click HERE
Want updates via Facebook? Click HERE to take you to our Facebook page.