My Tots Exactly may have a slight make-over

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Hi! I will try to tweak the design of this blog for a couple of days, changes may not be visible right away. Please bear with me and I am open to suggestions or comments if any. Let me know via yahoo chat (bottom right of the page) if I'm online or shoot me an email. I will appreciate it very much.

Like this post? To subscribe to this blog by email, click HERE
Want updates via Facebook? Click HERE to take you to our Facebook page.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

4 thought/s shared. Click to add yours.:

nicquee Wednesday, October 06, 2010 12:45:00 PM  

same here! i downloaded a template already, the thing is, the colors are hard-coded! will have to manually fix everything.

Reply to comment
Linda @ Linda's Lunacy Friday, October 08, 2010 10:06:00 PM  

Hi! I'm visiting (& following) from Fun Follow Friday. Congrats on the #3 spot!

Linda @ Linda's Lunacy
http://www.lindaslunacy.blogspot.com

Reply to comment
Unknown Friday, October 15, 2010 12:16:00 AM  

hi..
just come and visit this blog..
nice layout..


here is mine. http://erfrischen.co.cc

Reply to comment

Comment hereDoFollow Badge - Blue2

I'd love to know your thoughts and all comments on this blog are DoFollow. :D




Recent "Tots" from friends.

Current Top Commentators (July 2011)


Get Widget Here

Linkies I joined

Parenting Blogs

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP