In search of a linky

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Where are the linky's at today? I've been so accustomed to joining linkies and bloghops that I need my daily fix today, Saturday. I tweeted and asked if there were any. Only one person (@Jacquiblogger) replied and said she didn't know of any.

Hmm... this made us think. We'll see if something comes out of it. Can't wait for next Saturday to come!

Thanks for reading and I hope you're all having a great weekend.



MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

0 thought/s shared. Click to add yours.:

Comment hereDoFollow Badge - Blue2

I'd love to know your thoughts and all comments on this blog are DoFollow. :D




Recent "Tots" from friends.

Current Top Commentators (July 2011)


Get Widget Here

Linkies I joined

Parenting Blogs

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP