Friday Bloghops 6-18

Friday, June 18, 2010

To those who come by my blog from bloghops here are a couple of things about me:

  1. a stay-at-home mom but trying to find work from home;
  2. I have a 20-month old daughter;
  3. have 3 other blogs, My Tummy Calls, My Game of Chance and a SAHMmy to a WAHMmy;
  4. I'm starting to love blogging and article/review writing;
  5. I loooooooove Fridays!
  6. So please do leave me a link and I'll be more than happy to follow you!
  7. I am thumbnail 22 on Follow Me Fridays, 71 on New Friend Friday, 20 on Friendly Friday Follow, 22 on Friday-Follow-me, and 72 on Social Parade


Just click on the badges below and it will take you directly to the host's page so you can join the linky too :)

FollowMeFridays The Girl Creative

friday-follow

Smart and Trendy Moms

Wishing you and your family a great weekend!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

14 thought/s shared. Click to add yours.:

So Who Is The Crayon Wrangler? Friday, June 18, 2010 12:17:00 PM  

I adore the name of your blog. Such a creative use of words!
I am your newest follower (although I am sure you will read that again) and can't wait to check out your other blogs and older posts.

Reply to comment
♥ Brittany Ciara ♥ Friday, June 18, 2010 1:15:00 PM  

I agree with the Crayon Wrangler! What an ADORABLE name! :)

Consider me your newest follower from the Friday Follow. Hope you will drop by NYAT www.NotYourAverageTeen.com

Reply to comment
TheBloggersConcierge Friday, June 18, 2010 5:46:00 PM  

Happy Friday! Visiting from the social parade!

Looking forward to connecting with you!

Cheers,
Gigi & Mis
http://thebloggersconcierge.com

Reply to comment
Kelli Friday, June 18, 2010 9:13:00 PM  

Hi there =) Stopping by from NFF, I love your blog!!! Have a great weekend!!! I love Fridays, too =-)

Reply to comment
Michele {The Scrap Shoppe} Friday, June 18, 2010 10:53:00 PM  

Hi there! I'm visiting from New Friend Friday. Your blog header is so cute! Have a great weekend!

Reply to comment
Christy Saturday, June 19, 2010 4:40:00 AM  

Hi! I'm following from F-F. I love your name as well ... cute play on words!

Reply to comment
A GAL NEEDS... Saturday, June 19, 2010 5:45:00 AM  

In from Social Parade! Such an adorable blog title! I am follower #230! Yay! I hope you'll drop by and be my next follower too! I'm at AGalNeeds....Have a wonderful weekend!

Reply to comment
Shawn Saturday, June 19, 2010 7:10:00 AM  

I'm a new follower of friendly Friday follow, please follow me back.
thanks, Mr Monkey

http://laughingmonkeystick.blogspot.com/

Reply to comment
Lisa at Rockland Mother Saturday, June 19, 2010 7:57:00 AM  

Your blog name is awesome! I'm a new follower from NFF. Hope you'll follow me back at http://www.queensmama.com.

Have a great weekend!

Reply to comment
Alisha Saturday, June 19, 2010 12:17:00 PM  

Love your blog name! I bet that gets you a lot of traffic! You have an adorable blog. Check mine out if you have the time!

Reply to comment
Kelly Polizzi Saturday, June 19, 2010 1:47:00 PM  

lOVE your blog, now following! have a nice weekend.

Kelly

http://kpolizzi.blogspot.com

Reply to comment
Untypically Jia Saturday, June 19, 2010 3:06:00 PM  

Stopping by from Friday-Follow! Rock on for being able to handle so many blogs. I used to but it got to be too much for me. Blah. Now I just concentrate on my personal blog which is . . . .

http://colormeuntypical.blogspot.com/

Reply to comment
Donda Monday, June 21, 2010 12:52:00 PM  

Found you on Mailbox Monday. I am now a follower. Feel free to visit me at http://dailylifewithbipolar.blogspot.com/

Reply to comment

Comment hereDoFollow Badge - Blue2

I'd love to know your thoughts and all comments on this blog are DoFollow. :D




Recent "Tots" from friends.

Current Top Commentators (July 2011)


Get Widget Here

Linkies I joined

Parenting Blogs

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP