Friday Bloghops 6-11

Friday, June 11, 2010

I'm looking forward to Follow Me Fridays, New Friend Friday, Friendly Friday Follow, and the new Friday-Follow!

To those who come by my blog from Follow Me Fridays, New Friend Friday or Friendly Friday Follow, or the new and revived Friday-Follow-me, here are a couple of things about me:

  1. a stay-at-home mom but trying to find work from home;
  2. I have a 20-month old daughter;
  3. have 3 other blogs, My Tummy Calls, My Game of Chance and a SAHMmy to a WAHMmy;
  4. I'm starting to love blogging and article/review writing;
  5. I loooooooove Fridays!
  6. So please do leave me a link and I'll be more than happy to follow you!
  7. I am thumbnail 60 on Follow Me Fridays, 20 on New Friend Friday, 49 on Friendly Friday Follow, 67 on Friday-Follow-me, and 77 on Social Parade


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's my week #6 to join Trendy Treehouse's Follow Me Fridays. Click on the button below to join!

FollowMeFridays


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is my week #4 to join New Friend Friday. I know I'm going to have so much fun!! Looking forward to meeting you all. Thank you to the host, The Girl Creative.
The Girl Creative


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is also my week #4 to join Friendly Friday Follow.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third week to join the new Friday-Follow. Click on the new badge below to join.

friday-follow
Big thanks to Tami, Ian, and Harriet for reviving the much-loved Friday Follow.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Joining Social Parade for the third week! Click on the new badge below to join.

Smart and Trendy Moms
Big thanks to Smart Trendy Moms for hosting this blog hop.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wishing you and your family a great weekend!



MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

7 thought/s shared. Click to add yours.:

cheri Friday, June 11, 2010 2:10:00 PM  

hey, happy friday! i'm also a SAHM looking for work i can do at home (no such luck yet).

found you on the treehouse and FFF :)

Reply to comment
Unknown Friday, June 11, 2010 10:06:00 PM  

Happy FF!

Come visit my book blog if you have a moment today!

http://www.alisonsbookmarks.com

Reply to comment
Mama Hen Saturday, June 12, 2010 9:14:00 AM  

Hopping by for the Friday blog hop! You have a new follower! Come visit me at Mama's Little Chick! Have a great day!

Mama Hen
www.mamaslittlechick.com

Reply to comment
Deb K Saturday, June 12, 2010 10:15:00 AM  

Hi!
I am now following you from Social Parade!

Hope that you will stop by me too :-)

~Deb~

http://debshere.blogspot.com/

Reply to comment

Comment hereDoFollow Badge - Blue2

I'd love to know your thoughts and all comments on this blog are DoFollow. :D




Recent "Tots" from friends.

Current Top Commentators (July 2011)


Get Widget Here

Linkies I joined

Parenting Blogs

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP