All hyped up

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

June 30th. Today is the inauguration of President-elect Noynoy Aquino. It's a special holiday. People are anxious to watch the events as there are lots of celebrities in his cabinet as well as the appearance of all his celebrity endorsers (thanks to sister Kris).

Photo courtesy of Inquirer.net


Are you as hyped up about this as with the rest of the Filipino nation? I'm not. I am not, and never have been a Noynoy fan. I loved his mother and father but I believe, that's all it was. He won by the merits of his parents. He has yet to prove himself. But since he won, I will support him as the country's new president. I very much want to know what he can do in his 100 days (if not to debunk everything ex-President Arroyo did). Don't take me wrong, I'm not an Arroyo fan either, but why dwell on her mistakes instead of trying to build up the country now, kwim??

Good luck Philippines. May you live well for the next 6 years for my daughter's sake.



MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

0 thought/s shared. Click to add yours.:

Comment hereDoFollow Badge - Blue2

I'd love to know your thoughts and all comments on this blog are DoFollow. :D




Recent "Tots" from friends.

Current Top Commentators (July 2011)


Get Widget Here

Linkies I joined

Parenting Blogs

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP