It's Friday once again

Friday, May 28, 2010

It's the last Friday of the month, yay!! Wow, time flies so fast!
I'm looking forward to Follow Me Fridays, New Friend Friday, Friendly Friday Follow, and the new Friday-Follow!

To those who come by my blog from Follow Me Fridays, New Friend Friday or Friendly Friday Follow, or the new and revived Friday-Follow-me, here are a couple of things about me:

  1. a stay-at-home mom but trying to find work from home;
  2. I have a 20-month old daughter;
  3. have 2 other blogs, My Tummy Calls and My Game of Chance;
  4. I'm starting to love blogging and article/review writing;
  5. I loooooooove Fridays!
  6. So please do leave me a link and I'll be more than happy to follow you!
  7. I am thumbnail #10 on Follow Me Fridays, #28 on New Friend Friday, #5 on Friendly Friday Follow, and #51 on Friday-Follow-me


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's my week #4 to join Trendy Treehouse's Follow Me Fridays. Click on the button below to join!

FollowMeFridays


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is my week #2 to join New Friend Friday. I know I'm going to have so much fun!! Looking forward to meeting you all. Also, there's a giveaway happening on our host's site, The Girl Creative. Good luck!

The Girl Creative

This week's sponsor is Tammy from Stitch-n-Studio. Be sure to check out her site for lots of great stuff.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is also my week #2 to join Friendly Friday Follow.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is my first week to join the new Friday-Follow. Click on the new badge below to join.

friday-follow
Big thanks to Tami, Ian, and Harriet for reviving the much-loved Friday Follow.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wishing you and your family a great weekend!



MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

12 thought/s shared. Click to add yours.:

Krissy Friday, May 28, 2010 12:33:00 PM  

I'm following from Trendy Treehouse. :) Hopefully you can stop by and check us out as well.

http://theartsymom.tk

Reply to comment
I am Harriet Friday, May 28, 2010 10:36:00 PM  

Hi there.
Stopping by to say thanks for playing Friday-Follow.
Thanks for being a fan of mine as well :)
Have a great Friday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/05/how-to-you-make-friends-online/

Reply to comment
Joni Friday, May 28, 2010 10:49:00 PM  

I am a new follower from Trendy Treehouse FF. I hope to see you over at my place sometime. Come by to say hi.

http://sixcherriesontop.com

Reply to comment
Jill Saturday, May 29, 2010 1:59:00 AM  

Stopping by via the Social Parade.

It's nice to meet you :) I'm now Following your blog.

Have a Great Holiday Weekend!

Jill @ Frugal Plus

http://frugalplus.com/

Reply to comment
"Iowa Mom" Saturday, May 29, 2010 5:37:00 AM  

Saying HEY from Friday Follow.
Of course we follow you through GFF, please make sure to stop in and do the same for us :)
http://momtobedby8.blogspot.com/2010/05/fridays-places-to-go-to-list-and-find.html

Reply to comment
Alisha Saturday, May 29, 2010 6:36:00 AM  

Hi! Visiting from New Friend Friday! You have a really cute blog!

http://dellsdailydish.blogspot.com

Reply to comment
stash mama Saturday, May 29, 2010 12:24:00 PM  

hiii
I am your newest follower and would looove a follow back Thanks!!
http://stashmama.blogspot.com/
Btw I loove your blog!

Reply to comment
Shonda Sunday, May 30, 2010 7:35:00 AM  

New follower. Please follow back at www.milknhoneylearnandgrow.blogspot.com. Thanks!

Reply to comment
HeartsMakeFamilies Sunday, May 30, 2010 2:19:00 PM  

I thought I was following you already but apparently I wasn't. I am now.

Thanks for flying with us on Friday-Follow.

Tami
www.heartsmakefamilies.com

Reply to comment
Penniless Teacher Tuesday, June 01, 2010 9:24:00 AM  

Finally get around to Friday Follows....you know how those holiday weekends go....thanks for the follow. Am following back.
www.thetightfistedpenny.com

Reply to comment

Comment hereDoFollow Badge - Blue2

I'd love to know your thoughts and all comments on this blog are DoFollow. :D




Recent "Tots" from friends.

Current Top Commentators (July 2011)


Get Widget Here

Linkies I joined

Parenting Blogs

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP