Manic Monday

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Why is it that every Monday, almost everyone goes Manic?

I've always hated Mondays, especially when I was still working full-time. It's as if I go into overdrive as soon as I wake up Monday morning. Suddenly, I remember deadlines, meetings, updating projects, projects to be approved, blah blah blah.

I know it's just an ordinary day, but somehow people find ways to barrage me with work every Monday. I guess it's to "fill up my plate" for the week, so to speak. Oh well... those were the days. Now that I'm a full time mom, I don't feel too"manicky" every Mondays... not!

Even though I stay home with my little princess, I do feel stress and pressure every Monday. I need to think of budget for the week, food to prepare, supplies to be bought for the week, etc. It seems 24 hours isn't enough for all the "thinking".

But somehow, this time around, the Manic turns out to be just plain panic. The elevated mood associated with mania is overpowered by the joy and happiness of spending my whole day with my little girl. I guess it's just a natural effect of being a parent.

How did your Monday turn out?

1 thought/s shared. Click to add yours.:

admin Tuesday, April 13, 2010 3:34:00 PM  

yay! i am not the only one. i feel sooo blue today. i guess it's because of the heat?

i hope you can follow and link my blog
http://blogpartyhost.blogspot.com/2010/04/blogpartyhost.html

hope you can write a post about it here and ask your followers to join also.

Reply to comment

Comment hereDoFollow Badge - Blue2

I'd love to know your thoughts and all comments on this blog are DoFollow. :D




Recent "Tots" from friends.

Current Top Commentators (July 2011)


Get Widget Here

Linkies I joined

Parenting Blogs

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP