Dear PLDT Part 3

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Alas... my internet connection has returned!!!

Okay, okay, let me not get too ahead of myself. Yes I can surf, I can even upload some pictures. It's better than the other 2 days. BUT, it still gets disconnected for, at maximum, about a minute every 45 minutes or so. I will still report it but I am no longer irate, unless I get another one of those CSRs that MAKE you irate.

I understand that they're doing their best to provide quality service, but as a consumer, I need to get my money's worth too. This is what I tell them every single time I call them. I know they are consumers themselves, with mobile phone plans and probably even internet connections in their homes, so I patiently explain to them that what we pay as consumers is hard-earned money. This demands quality service from a provider.

It now makes me think of other options. If I do want to go that route of doing online jobs, I think I would need a backup broadband provider, even if only the prepaid ones.

Who do you think provide better service? I know it's dependent on the area, but in terms of customer service and response time, I'd like to know your thoughts.

Thank you and have a good one!

3 thought/s shared. Click to add yours.:

Witchie's Place Thursday, April 08, 2010 2:52:00 PM  

I don't know how to help you on this one because I'm from the U.S. I don't know what company's you have there that offer internet services. Right now we have Verizon. We've had practically no problems w/our service and we have 4 computers & 2 XBox's running off our service, sometimes it does slow down when everybody is doing something using the internet, but for the most part, no serious problems like you are experiencing. Hope you find something soon!!

Reply to comment
Admin T.H Thursday, April 08, 2010 9:57:00 PM  

thanks for coming by there is happiness blog

I bought second hand toys for my son as I cannot afford new one so expensive. even second hand would cost USD$25. New one would cost double the price or more.. I visit to toys store haha.. I can only see not buy.

Reply to comment
Unknown Friday, April 09, 2010 1:14:00 PM  

First,Congratulations to you too for your one month blogversary. I am sure you will have more to come and along the journey you will meet lots of new friends from all parts of the world.

The situation with your internet provider is really frustrating. I wish I could give you an answer but I am not yet living there in the Philippines. And I think if we live there, we might go with a satellite internet as our place is in the middle of nowhere.

And yeah if you do want to work online like me, you will certainly need a goo internet provider.
Where are you located, I can ask my friends what they use...

Earthfriendly Momma
MommaWannabe
Diva Fabulosa
Life of Filipina Blogger
The Pinay Blogger @ Home

Reply to comment

Comment hereDoFollow Badge - Blue2

I'd love to know your thoughts and all comments on this blog are DoFollow. :D




Recent "Tots" from friends.

Current Top Commentators (July 2011)


Get Widget Here

Linkies I joined

Parenting Blogs

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP