Busy Saturday

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Today will be a busy day, I just know it.

Stayed up almost until 3am this morning. I was blogging, chatting and playing some games. When hubby came home, we weren't tired enough so we ate our super late dinner (or super early breakfast), pasta in homemade tuna marinara sauce. Then we watched an episode of Ghost Whisperer. I finally fell asleep as I was putting my little one back to bed.

As I said, today is a busy day because hubby will try and recover some rest. He's been working long hours recently and recharges on Saturdays. But we do have to attend a childrens party later so I hope he gets enough rest! I hope I get enough rest too when we come home around dinner time!

Wish me luck, and stories later!

0 thought/s shared. Click to add yours.:

Comment hereDoFollow Badge - Blue2

I'd love to know your thoughts and all comments on this blog are DoFollow. :D




Recent "Tots" from friends.

Current Top Commentators (July 2011)


Get Widget Here

Linkies I joined

Parenting Blogs

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP