Google Today 04152011 - Tribute to Charlie Chaplin

Friday, April 15, 2011

Today Google pays tribute to one of the most famous icons in show business. The original ladies' man and stand up comedian - Charlie Chaplin!

Happy 122nd Birthday!

It's actually a video and I hope you get a chance to watch it. Happy Friday! Enjoy your weekend everyone.

Like this post?
Subscribe to this blog by email HERE
Get updates via Facebook HERE
Follow me on twitter HERE

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

4 thought/s shared. Click to add yours.:

Conversion Doctor Friday, April 15, 2011 7:17:00 PM  

Charlie Chaplin captures every heart of the people because of his talent in acting. We few CDs of his movies before and we never fail to watch it every now and then with the whole family. My kids love Charlie Chaplin although they just knew although he already past away before they were born.

Reply to comment
mama Saturday, April 16, 2011 9:22:00 AM  

hihi i do remember watching charlie chaplin reruns when i was a young girl. i remember laughing but do not remember the stories. hehe

anyway, mommy I hopped here to tell you that I now have a blog contest for Mother's Day that I hope you can join.

Remembering Mama Contest

It's very easy po so I hope you and your readers could join.

Reply to comment
May Monday, April 18, 2011 5:45:00 AM  

I read somewhere that on this Charlie Chaplin Look-Alike/ Act-Alike Contest, the real Charlie Chaplin lost. LOL. He is adorable :D

Reply to comment

Comment hereDoFollow Badge - Blue2

I'd love to know your thoughts and all comments on this blog are DoFollow. :D




Recent "Tots" from friends.

Current Top Commentators (July 2011)


Get Widget Here

Linkies I joined

Parenting Blogs

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP