A Mom's promise to her children

Friday, February 11, 2011

Just posted this on my facebook status and wanted to share this with everyone:

A MOM'S PROMISE TO HER CHILDREN: I will stalk you, flip out on you, lecture you, drive you crazy, be your worst nightmare and hunt you down like a bloodhound when needed...because I LOVE YOU! When you understand that, I will know you are a responsible adult. You will NEVER find someone who loves you, prays for you, cares about you, and worries about you.... more than your MOM. Re-post if you love your children...
I love my little Missy so much and I know there will be times in her life that she will hate me. I know, there were times I thought I hated my mother and father too... but now I know it was because they just loved me sooooooooooooooo much.

Like this post? To subscribe to this blog by email, click HERE
Want updates via Facebook? Click HERE to take you to our Facebook page.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

3 thought/s shared. Click to add yours.:

Lulu Friday, February 11, 2011 11:42:00 AM  

I know Andrea will hate me when she will start dating hahahah.... aga pa naman makipagdate mga bata dito waaaaaaaaaa

Reply to comment
ladyguinevere28 Friday, February 11, 2011 3:40:00 PM  

I re post this, for I know I have to explain it to my son why I am like and like that.. and this would be the best explanation..

Reply to comment
Mama Mia Friday, February 11, 2011 10:35:00 PM  

I think ALL moms are passionate about their children and their children's welfare! I didn't use to understand why, but I do now...now that I'm a mom :)

Kakaloka ano?! :)

Reply to comment

Comment hereDoFollow Badge - Blue2

I'd love to know your thoughts and all comments on this blog are DoFollow. :D




Recent "Tots" from friends.

Current Top Commentators (July 2011)


Get Widget Here

Linkies I joined

Parenting Blogs

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP