WBFC Week 2

Saturday, January 8, 2011

It's the second week of the Weekend Blog Follower Caravan. I'm guilty of not being able to make a post last week but this time, I'll make up for it.

To all those coming from this linky, and are new to my blog, a big WELCOME! To my friends who have already followed and are just coming to visit, WELCOME to you too and thanks for making time to visit me.

Through this linky, I hope to meet other mom bloggers around the world but if you're not a mom blogger, I'd love to meet you to and know more about you. I'd love to know where your passion from blogging stems from, and what keeps you going.

I'll be celebrating my blogoversary soon and I admit, it was a tough year for me to keep up with the posts, but slowly I know I'll get the hang of it. After all, I'm having fun because I've met a lot of good friends because of blogging.

So, leave me a comment and I'll be sure to follow back. If you followed me last week and I neglected to follow you, please leave me a comment too. I do try to the best I can to follow everyone, especially those that follow this blog.

For now, have a good day/night and hope you all have a happy weekend!

Like this post? To subscribe to this blog by email, click HERE
Want updates via Facebook? Click HERE to take you to our Facebook page.


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

11 thought/s shared. Click to add yours.:

benilda Saturday, January 08, 2011 11:14:00 AM  

Hello, I've followed your blog from WBFC. Hope you can follow back too. Thanks!

Here's my blog Contest Buff

Reply to comment
zh3en22 Saturday, January 08, 2011 6:46:00 PM  

Yay, advance happy anniversary to you and your blog..

Btw, i came here from WBC. Have a great weekend!

Reply to comment
(Single)Mommy Sunday, January 09, 2011 10:20:00 AM  

I love the title of your blog how cute! I'm following from the blog hops I'd love a follow back @ http://myadventures-in-mommyland.blogspot.com/

Reply to comment
Green Dei/DeiVille Sunday, January 09, 2011 7:04:00 PM  

Hi there, i am now following you from WBC... Hope you follow me back sis! Have a great weekend.

http://deiville.blogspot.com/

Reply to comment
Chris Sunday, January 09, 2011 10:57:00 PM  

was here from the caravan...

i am a mommy blogger too.. you can find my blog at http://www.mommyjourney.com and http://www.familyandhomeliving.com

Reply to comment
Crib Tuesday, January 11, 2011 4:13:00 PM  

Hi Kat! Happy new year! haven't been blog hopping for so long. God bless you more this year.

Reply to comment

Comment hereDoFollow Badge - Blue2

I'd love to know your thoughts and all comments on this blog are DoFollow. :D




Recent "Tots" from friends.

Current Top Commentators (July 2011)


Get Widget Here

Linkies I joined

Parenting Blogs

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP