We're picking up our prize!

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I received a message on my Facebook account yesterday that we can pick up our prize stating today (What prize? Check out my previous post Rustan's Wishlish - I won!). Since it's a holiday today and Daddy is free to drive us, we thought of picking it up today. I'm so excited to see my little Missy with her new toy. A merry Christmas indeed.

I'll try and post pictures up later when we get home. Have a great day everyone!

Like this post? To subscribe to this blog by email, click HERE
Want updates via Facebook? Click HERE to take you to our Facebook page.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

2 thought/s shared. Click to add yours.:

Comment hereDoFollow Badge - Blue2

I'd love to know your thoughts and all comments on this blog are DoFollow. :D




Recent "Tots" from friends.

Current Top Commentators (July 2011)


Get Widget Here

Linkies I joined

Parenting Blogs

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP