Overcoming a ladybug

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Daddy to Little Missy: "I'm home! I have a surprise for you!" while hiding something behind his back.
Little Missy: "What is it Daddy?"
D: "Chocolate!" and extends his hand.
Little Missy didn't know if she'd be happy or scared. The chocolate was a ladybug chocolate.



She played with it until the next day (thankfully it didn't melt) because she insisted it was a toy bug. She didn't believe it was chocolate until I actually took a bite.

I love halloween! It's the time when everything and anyone gets creative :D Hope you enjoy your week!

Like this post? To subscribe to this blog by email, click HERE
Want updates via Facebook? Click HERE to take you to our Facebook page.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

1 thought/s shared. Click to add yours.:

Comment hereDoFollow Badge - Blue2

I'd love to know your thoughts and all comments on this blog are DoFollow. :D




Recent "Tots" from friends.

Current Top Commentators (July 2011)


Get Widget Here

Linkies I joined

Parenting Blogs

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP