Family Day Sunday - Dad's Buffet, Starbucks and a Ferrari 10/24

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Our Sunday started with a scheduled business lunch. Daddy was to meet some of his friends at Kamayan/Dad's/Saisaki for a lunch buffet (yes! woohoo). On the way, this is what caught hubby's attention - A FERRARI! I mean, come on, there isn't even 1,000 of those here in the PH, I think! :) I hurriedly got the cam but still took pretty poor shots since it went up the Skyway and we didn't. And, I didn't like the driver. Hubby said the driver of the Ferrari made a dirty finger to a nearby Evo... that's why it was going fast. It wanted to show the Evo that he was driving a Ferrari before he went up the ramp. Oh well... boys!




When we got the Megamall Bldg A, we went straight to Kamayan/Dad's/Saisaki. I've always loved the Triple V line because of their free stuffed toys. This time it was a free bear for every order of drink (iced tea, lemonade, juice drinks or shakes). Little Missy got 5 free (one for her drink, Dad's, mine, Ninang Mel's and Daddy's friend gave her his too).




They also had my new favorite - chocolate fountain. Yummmm! Love it with pineapples and marshmallows.


After our super hearty lunch, we stayed a while at Starbucks. Here I found my other true love... Mint Tea. Thanks Ninang Mel for introducing this. Aside from my nose and throat feeling better (colds), it also helped digest all that food. And who says kids can't enjoy Starbucks... 2 mint teas and a sippy please (Her own formula of course)!




It was fun, fun, fun. I'm glad we had this family time. Since tomorrow's a holiday, I think we're going out again. No plans yet so we'll see where we'll go, maybe I can have another mint tea :) Hope you enjoyed your weekend!

Like this post? To subscribe to this blog by email, click HERE
Want updates via Facebook? Click HERE to take you to our Facebook page.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

0 thought/s shared. Click to add yours.:

Comment hereDoFollow Badge - Blue2

I'd love to know your thoughts and all comments on this blog are DoFollow. :D




Recent "Tots" from friends.

Current Top Commentators (July 2011)


Get Widget Here

Linkies I joined

Parenting Blogs

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP