The Sun is Out

Thursday, June 10, 2010

The sun is out again. After days of rain, the sun is finally out during mornings up to mid afternoon. This is the perfect weather. We can do things in the day and enjoy cool, if not cold, air during the night because of light to heavy rains.

I remember when we were kids, our cousins would put up camping tents in their own backyard. My siblings and I would sometimes be envious because we couldn't do the same activity. We had an average house on an average lot in the city. My mom even put up a pool where the backyard used to be. Yes constructed, because she literally built it. From laying bricks, cement to manually installing those 1cm x 3cm tiles around the entire pool (it was about 3 meters wide by 6 meters long a 1 meter high), she did it all. It was her labor of love.

Now that hubby and I finally bought our own lot, we figured we won't use up the entire space. We're planning on a start-up house, you know, the ones for start-up families with no or maybe just 1 child. Since it's our first acquisition, we don't want to go overboard and build a big house on an average-sized lot. We want as much space possible for my little princess to play in. I want her to experience camping, even if only outside our own house. I might even do the pool idea too. Just a small one since we're still a small family (unless I deliver multiples in my next pregnancy). There's even a big mango tree at the far end of the lot that maybe I can install a swing on, or build a small treehouse on. Oooh, I'm so excited. I love the idea of a well-rounded home.

Once it's done, how I wish I could suddenly be a child again to be able to experience it all. I love the sun. I love the rain. I love it especially when both of them complete my day.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

1 thought/s shared. Click to add yours.:

nicquee Wednesday, June 16, 2010 5:03:00 PM  

Congratz on your new property!

On rains, before it used to rain a lot here in QC, now it seems that all the rain went there.

Reply to comment

Comment hereDoFollow Badge - Blue2

I'd love to know your thoughts and all comments on this blog are DoFollow. :D




Recent "Tots" from friends.

Current Top Commentators (July 2011)


Get Widget Here

Linkies I joined

Parenting Blogs

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP