She blew her nose!!

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

My little one (I should stop saying little soon) just blew her nose! I know, it's a minor milestone, but a milestone nonetheless. I can stop using the aspirator on her now. I'm so, so proud of her!! She kept trying for the past 3 days but finally got it today, woohooo!

This is such great timing since we're starting the typhoon season soon here. She always gets a bit of a cold every time the weather changes so at least now we won't fight tooth and nail just to aspirate her.





MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

0 thought/s shared. Click to add yours.:

Comment hereDoFollow Badge - Blue2

I'd love to know your thoughts and all comments on this blog are DoFollow. :D




Recent "Tots" from friends.

Current Top Commentators (July 2011)


Get Widget Here

Linkies I joined

Parenting Blogs

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP