It's Friday!

Friday, May 21, 2010

It's Friday once again. I'm looking forward to Follow Me Fridays and joining new blog hops, New Friend Friday and Friendly Friday Follow.

To those who come by my blog from Follow Me Fridays, New Friend Friday or Friendly Friday Follow , here are a couple of things about me:

  1. a stay-at-home mom but trying to find work from home;
  2. I have a 20-month old daughter;
  3. started 2 other blogs, My Tummy Calls and My Game of Chance;
  4. I'm starting to love blogging and article/review writing;
  5. I loooooooove Fridays!
  6. So please do leave me a link and I'll be more than happy to follow you!
  7. I am thumbnail #42 on Follow Me Fridays, and #80 on New Friend Friday, and #74 on Friendly Friday Follow


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's my third week to join Trendy Treehouse's Follow Me Fridays. Click on the button below to join!
FollowMeFridays


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is my first week to join New Friend Friday. I know I'm going to have so much fun!! Looking forward to meeting you all.
The Girl Creative


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is also my first week to join Friendly Friday Follow. I chanced upon this blog from Ron over at Inspire!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wishing you and your family a great weekend!




MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

4 thought/s shared. Click to add yours.:

We 2 Bees Friday, May 21, 2010 9:40:00 PM  

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
I'm now a follower as well.
I so enjoy blogging as well! It's fun!

Reply to comment
Kite Koop Saturday, May 22, 2010 3:50:00 AM  

Stopping by from the Friday carnivals today. Am a follower! Come follow my 2 blogs at Kite Koop and Village of Moms. The second one is a mom resource blog with LOTS of giveaways!

www.thekitefamily.blogspot.com
www.villageofmoms.blogspot.com

Reply to comment
linds. Saturday, May 22, 2010 6:38:00 AM  

i'm a new follower. i have a 14 month old and an almost 3 year old so your daughter is pretty much right in the middle of my kids!!

http://totallindsanity.blogspot.com/

Reply to comment

Comment hereDoFollow Badge - Blue2

I'd love to know your thoughts and all comments on this blog are DoFollow. :D




Recent "Tots" from friends.

Current Top Commentators (July 2011)


Get Widget Here

Linkies I joined

Parenting Blogs

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP