Friday Follow April 30

Saturday, May 1, 2010

It's Friday again!! I can't wait to find and follow more interesting blogs today!

To those who come by my blog from FF here are a couple of things about me:

  1. a stay-at-home mom but trying to find work from home
  2. I have a 19-month old daughter
  3. started 2 other blogs, My Tummy Calls and My Game of Chance
  4. I'm starting to love blogging and article/review writing
  5. I loooooooove Friday Follow!
  6. So please do leave me a link and I'll be more than happy to follow you!

For those who want to join, please click on the badge below to know how:
Friday Follow


Thank you to the hosts:
One 2 Try Hearts Make Families



Link up your blog here:

MckLinky Blog Hop


Have a great weekend!

3 thought/s shared. Click to add yours.:

Shana Putnam Saturday, May 01, 2010 2:52:00 AM  

Hi! Here from FF. SO nice to meet you adn I hope you follow back. Love your blog name!

Reply to comment

Comment hereDoFollow Badge - Blue2

I'd love to know your thoughts and all comments on this blog are DoFollow. :D




Recent "Tots" from friends.

Current Top Commentators (July 2011)


Get Widget Here

Linkies I joined

Parenting Blogs

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP