Sunday Family Day #2

Monday, April 19, 2010

Another special Sunday for me and my whole (extended) family. Though there were no mango trees to harvest this time, we had fun playing family mahjong. We, as a family, also think I may have a budding little engineer or architect. She had fun stacking the mahjong pieces as high as she could (literally, until how high her arms could reach).

After Sunday mass, we went to my Lola's house for lunch then to my mom's. I bullied my sister to open her a/c unit early so my little princess can sleep longer and to avoid another "overheating" episode.

Hope you enjoy the pictures below.


The game is ON! Oops, see that?? That's my little girl stacking her tiles.

Still at work.

Going for 5 now.

Mommy and baby.

The Scorching Sun (hubby took this shot)

The setting sun.

Plane #1. Amazing how the sun sets on one side, turning the skies into radiant orange, while the skies remain vivid blue on another side.

Plane #2.

I think this was her highest since she was having a hard time reaching the top already.

Plane #3. I think this is Cebu Pacific.

Plane #4.

Plane #5.

She went for 8 and she did it!

... and the day turns to night.

The End.

Thanks for reading!

1 thought/s shared. Click to add yours.:

Unknown Thursday, April 22, 2010 4:10:00 PM  

I used to hate mahjong because my father played this when I was young with money involved. My mom would always be furious when we find him there.

Now I did recently learn it from hubby and it is quite fun.

MommaWannabe
Diva Fabulosa
Life of Filipina Blogger

Reply to comment

Comment hereDoFollow Badge - Blue2

I'd love to know your thoughts and all comments on this blog are DoFollow. :D




Recent "Tots" from friends.

Current Top Commentators (July 2011)


Get Widget Here

Linkies I joined

Parenting Blogs

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP