Happy birthday Hubby!

Friday, April 16, 2010

It's my hubby's birthday today! Yay!

Our original plan was to start early, go to a rented resort for the kids to swim. Unfortunately, as of this writing, we're still home. The car won't start. I guess it's the car way of saying happy birthday maybe? We're now waiting for my cousin to drop by to help out charge the battery with his car's.

Also, my happy birthday greeting to hubby was such a surprise. I've been sick since 12am. Good about it is my little one has complete recovered from the sniffles. If you watch Heroes, I guess I'll start to call myself special. I simply absorbed her illness. Also, since I'm sick, I won't swim. I'm the official photographer of the day then.

Photos later. Hope you enjoy your Friday. Thanks for reading!

0 thought/s shared. Click to add yours.:

Comment hereDoFollow Badge - Blue2

I'd love to know your thoughts and all comments on this blog are DoFollow. :D




Recent "Tots" from friends.

Current Top Commentators (July 2011)


Get Widget Here

Linkies I joined

Parenting Blogs

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP