First Splish-splashing Water Experience

Monday, March 29, 2010


I really, really love Sundays! As with any other Sunday, we spent it at my Lola's house with my nephew and nieces. It was my daughter's first time to "play" with water!!

I know we need water in our country right now, but rest assured, the grass/plants needed it so it wasn't a total waste of water.

She was having so much fun, she ended up getting wet all over! She had to take a quick bath right after. Seeing my little one having this so much fun just fills my heart with so much happiness. Hubby couldn't stop taking pictures. He must have had shot 300 frames (he was on continuous mode)!

1 thought/s shared. Click to add yours.:

Unknown Monday, March 29, 2010 9:43:00 AM  

a whole new experience for her :) she looks like a cutie, thanks for posting and yeah I could imagine you don't want to post too much photos of her here as our world now is full of crazy people nowadays:P

Reply to comment

Comment hereDoFollow Badge - Blue2

I'd love to know your thoughts and all comments on this blog are DoFollow. :D




Recent "Tots" from friends.

Current Top Commentators (July 2011)


Get Widget Here

Linkies I joined

Parenting Blogs

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP